Mechatech Limited has a firm commitment to privacy. We take your privacy concerns seriously and want to make every effort to address them, that is why we have adopted the following policy, which explains our position on information gathering and disclosure.
We may ask for information that personally identifies you, this could be in user surveys or registration for services such as email, promotions etc. We use this information to operate our services and provide you with the highest quality services and offer you specific content we think will be of interest.
We will not disclose any personal information without your advance permission unless we believe the law requires us to do so or the disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or property of Mechatech Limited.
In order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and others, we may disclose user information but only in a form that does not identify individual users. For example, we might disclose that a certain percentage of our users are male or within a certain age range if so polled and your permission was requested and agreed to.
Occasionally, we may disclose personal information in other circumstances, but we will only do this if we have explained at the time we collect the information the purpose for which it will be disclosed.
The User has the following rights in relation to their data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erase – The right to request that we delete or remove your data from our system
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to ‘block' us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy, transfer your data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
Data collected will be stored unless specifically asked by the User for it to be deleted. This can be done by contacted
the owner of the Website at: email@example.com
It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers. We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied – we want to work with you and want you to recommend us to your friends, family and associates. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us and will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.